Four Ways to Participate : Ultimate, Sport, Relay, or Guest
Not often is there a new event to the world’s stage of running. An event that will challenge you beyond your running goals and dreams. This 160 km, 8 day, 7 stage event will test your ability to draw deep into your reserves to pull out everything you re going to need. Its all about ENDURance.
We have chosen 7 varied and challenging venues throughout the beautiful Waterloo Region to host a different Stage of The ENDURrun. Each venue will host a race with a distance from 10 km to the marathon. The total of all Stages is 160 km, or 100 miles. The terrain is varied, the distances are different, but the question remains…who is the most complete runner?
The cumulative time leader after each stage will also have the honour of wearing the GOLD jersey for the following stage. GO FOR THE GOLD…JERSEY.
The ENDURrun is brought to you by an experienced race committee with a long history of innovation, attention to detail, and quality event organization. Join us this August for one incredible week of history in the making. Compete with the best, or cheer on the rest. A celebration of excellence, a runner’s dream.
You could also use The ENDURrun as a training camp. Varying and challenging terrain. Attention to detail and runners’ needs. These are what we provide. You provide the endurance, the sweat, the motivation, the determination. Whether your goal is to win or simply to finish, we are here to help you achieve YOUR goal. Please join us!
Something to challenge your spirit and rejuvenate your running goals?
Can’t get away for an entire week? Be the weekend-warrior!
The ENDURrun SPORT event is a 3 Stage ENDURance test totaling 77.8 km. The winner will be the best cumulative time of Stages 5, 6 and 7.
|Stage 5||Friday||Chicopee Ski Club||25.6 km Trail Run|
|Stage 6||Saturday||Elmira to Conestogo||10 km Time Trial|
|Stage 7||Sunday||RIM Park, Conestogo, and Waterloo||42.2 km Marathon|
These 3 Stages have everything. Trails and roads. Hills and flats. Individual Time trial and Mass starts. Multi-loop and point-to-point courses.
160 km . . . 7 Stages . . . You can do it as a team.
Choose family members, friends, co-workers, club members. Assemble Stage specialists (trail/mountain runners, road racers, time trial specialists, marathoners).
Build team spirit and sense of accomplishment. Whether your goal is to win or to finish, you will experience the ultimate running challenge.
- Teams consist of 2 – 7 runners
- One member of your team participates in each of the 7 Stages
- The team with the best cumulative time of their team members will be the winner.
- A participant can only be on one Relay team. Ultimate participants can only run one stage as a Relay member.
- Team registrations can be purchased without declaring Stage runners.
- Relay members must be declared 24 hours before the start of each Stage.
- Do you want to find out what ENDURrun is all about, but don’t want to commit to a major challenge?
- Interested in a great, accurately measured course that fits into your particular training or racing schedule?
- Perhaps you like a certain terrain or a certain distance?
- Are you curious about The ENDURrun, but unsure that you can complete the entire Ultimate or Sport challenge?
We have limited openings for GUEST runners.
‘GUEST’ runners are those runners who wish to run only a certain Stage or a few of The ENDURrun, but not all of them.
You are welcome to all pre-race and post-race refreshments, course support,
massage, and to experience the excitement and drama of The ENDURrun.
So, chose a Stage or two, challenge yourself, and build up for next year while supporting The ENDURrun this year.